TeaBuzz *End of Season Liquidation Sale*
All Teas identified by an * are on a closeout clearance sale price of 45% off regular retail. We are streamlining our teas for our re-opening this fall. We promise you won’t be disappointed! Teas are sold by the ounce with instructions for you to brew your perfect cup of tea at home. Stock up now while inventory lasts.
- *Mutan White – 8oz remain
- *Hojicha, Loose – $2.47/oz | 4oz remain
- *Green Genmaicha – $2.47oz | 6oz remain
- *Green Sencha – $3.85/oz | 12oz remain
- *Green Jasmine Yin Hao (twirl leaf) – $3.30/oz | 8oz remain
- *Green Moroccan Mint – $2.75/oz | 3oz remain
- *Fire Roasted Tung Ting ($2.75/oz |2oz remain
Black $2.47 – $2.75/oz
- *Wild Black – $2.75/oz | 3 oz remain
Chai Style Blends $2.75 – $3.85/oz
- *Kahwa Green Saffron Chai – $3.85/oz | 6oz remain
- *Red Rooibos Chai Blend – $2.75/oz | 10oz remain
HOLLY & YERBA MATE´ $2.47/oz
- *Argentinian Aged Maté – 10oz remain
- *Brazilian Green Maté – 5oz remain
- *Energize (Green Maté + Herb Blend) – 4oz remain
- *Purity (Green Maté + Herb Blend) – 1oz remain
- *Guayusa (holly plant) – 10oz remain
- *Holly + Peppermint Blend – 6oz remain
NO CAFFEINE ($2.47 – $3.85/oz)
- *Aphrodite’s Alchemy (rooty blend, contains licorice) – $2.47/oz | 4oz remain
- *Detox Blends
- *Purity (Maté/Herb) Blend – $2.47/oz |1oz remain
- *Energize (Maté/Herb) Blend – $2.47/oz |4oz remain
- Indian Holy Basil / Tulsi
- *Purple Tulsi – $2.47/oz | 12oz remain
- *Green Tulsi – $2.47/oz | 8oz remain
- *Pure Spearmint – $2.47/oz | 14oz remain
- *Red Rooibos Chai – $2.75/oz | 10oz remain
- *Camellia Sinensis Flowers – $3.30/oz | 4oz remain
- *Turmeric Cocoa Herb Blend – $2.47/oz | 16oz remain
TEABUZZ Classic Teas
Teas listed below will remain on our menu. 100% organic or EU equivalent. Price range $4-$8 per ounce. Order via text/call or Online Order Form. $20 minimum order. 10% discount on orders $50+ for non-sale items. Local delivery within 15 miles of downtown Bend. USPS flat rate delivery is available within the continental United States.
- African Bush Teas (caffeine-free)
- Green Rooibos
- Green Rooibos Ginger Zest
- Red Rooibos
- Red Rooibos Cinnamon Spice
- Red Rooibos CapeTown Blend
- Red HoneyBush
- Green Teas
- Green Lung Ching / DragonWell
- Green Gunpowder Classic
- Green Gunpowder Temple of Heaven
- Black Teas
- Black Cinnamon Spice Blend
- Black Earl Grey
- Black East Frisian
- Black English Breakfast
- Black Irish Breakfast
- Black Rose Tea
- Black Russian Blend
- Black Scottish Blend
- Black Spicy Chai (contains chili 🌶)
- Ayurvedic Seasonal Blends (caffeine-free)
- Kapha (heating) Blend (contains chili 🌶)
- Vata (balancing) Blend (contains licorice)
Stay tuned for our new menu of teas, which we believe you will be pleased with. Hint, hint, for those familiar with what we do, TeaBuzz “Tea & Tales” will be at the forefront of the new tea menu. Thank you for supporting our locally owned, central Oregon business. Cheers to you and tea!
All in person Tea Flights and Tradtional Tea & Tales (TTT) are ON HOLD as we abide by the restrictions, for the safety of everyone, for COVID-19 . We will get through this. Stay well, drink tea!
We feature teas from all over the world, hand-picked from our travels. Select a Tea Tasting Flight or a Traditional Tea & Tales (TTT) tea service from the list below and make a reservation for a trip around the world with us– via tea. 3 person minimum – 6 person maximum per reservation. Discounts offered for children 12 and under.
Begin with our introductory “Color Spectrum” Tea Tasting Flight, in which you will learn about real tea, the camellia sinensis plant. This introductory tea flight includes white, green and black tea.
Additional Tea Flights
- Pick a Color – focus and learn more about white, green, oolong, black or puerh tea
- No Caffeine Please – learn about standalone caffeine free plant options, such as the bush teas of South Africa, holy basil varietals from India and more.
- Holly Tales – learn about different holly and maté varietals
Traditional Tea & Tales (TTT)
This is a special dine in offering. We will resume October 2020, in our new location.
Did you ever wonder why tea is drank so differently in various parts of the world? Sit down at the tea bar over a cup of tea, to hear the story and experience the taste of these old world traditional tea brews. *Reservation required. Expect to spend 1-2 hours with us. Choose from one below.
- East Frisia – a beautiful black tea ceremony exclusive to northern Germany
- British Blends – learn the story behind these popular black tea blends
- Russia – sip smoky, aromatic black teas with a special kind of sweetener
- Teas of the Middle East -select one
- Moroccan / Touareg (green tea)
- Persian / Turkish (black tea)
- Crete in a Cup – enjoy the savory caffeine-free wild herbs native to Crete
- Heritage Site Bush Teas – savor the caffeine-free nectars of South Africa
Custom Tea Tasting Flights
Select 4 teas of your choice from our tea menu. Price varies by teas selected, one hour at the tea bar (+/-). Price dependent on teas chosen.
To learn a little about our tea tasting flights that we hope to resume post COVID-19 regulations, click here: Tea Tasting Flight