TeaBuzz *Tea Clearance Liquidation Sale*
Get a super deal with our CLEARANCE Teas at $2.00/oz. Some will be discontinued from our menu or brought back solely for special events in the future. Others are nearing their Best By date, but are still safe and great to brew. Cheers to tea!
CLEARANCE Caffeinated Options ($2.00/oz)
- Brazilian Green Maté + Herb Blend – 5oz left
CLEARANCE Caffeine-Free Options ($2.00/oz)
- Bamboo Leaf – 1 oz left
- Tulsi, Purple – 5 oz left
- Tulsi, Wild – 5 oz left
- Tulsi, Green – 0.50 oz left
- Camellia Sinensis Flowers – 1.5 oz left
- Honeybush – 12 oz left
- Cinnamon & Spice – 8 oz left
UPDATED TEA BUZZ Tea Offerings
Teas listed below will remain on our menu. 100% organic or EU equivalent. Price range $4.50-$9 per ounce. Order via text/call or Online Order Form. $20 minimum order. 10% discount on orders $50+ (non-sale loose-leaf tea; tea-ware does not apply). Local delivery within 15 miles of downtown Bend. USPS flat rate delivery is available within the continental United States.
- GREEN TEA
- Gunpowder – Classic
- Gunpowder – Temple of Heaven
- Hojicha (toasty)
- Lung Ching / DragonWell
- BLACK BREAKFAST BLENDS
- Earl Grey
- East Frisian
- English Breakfast
- Irish Breakfast
- Scottish Breakfast
- BLACK TEA BLENDS
- Black Rose (aromatic rose tea)
- Black Cinnamon & Spice (winter seasonal)
- High Holiday (you’ll love it or not)
- Soder Black (Ceylon+berry fruit)
- Spicy Chai (contains chili 🌶)
- AFRICAN BUSH TEA (caffeine-free)
- Green Rooibos (fresh, earthy)
- Red Rooibos (full-bodied)
- Red CapeTown Blend (love)
- Red HoneyBush (butterflies and honey)
- More CAFFEINE-FREE Options
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower (try it)
- Blue Butterfly Blend (tropical blend)
- Cinnamon & Spice (naturally sweet and spicy)
- Greek Mountain Tea (notes of sage, basil, oregano, lemon)
- Holly Mint (minty + earthy)
- Mint Medley (peppermint+spearmint)
- Kapha (a warming blend, contains chili 🌶)
- Karkade (hibiscus+ginger blend)
- Soder (fruity, berry blend)
- Turmeric Gold (smooth, mellow)
- Turmeric Tonic Blend (strong, bitey)
- Vata (balancing blend)
- Yogi Blend (chai-esque, with stinging nettle)
Thank you for supporting our small business, located in central Oregon. Cheers to you and tea!
All in person Tea Flights and Tradtional Tea & Tales (TTT) are ON HOLD as we abide by the restrictions, for the safety of everyone, for COVID-19 . We will get through this. Stay well, drink tea!
We feature teas from all over the world, hand-picked from our travels. Select a Tea Tasting Flight or a Traditional Tea & Tales (TTT) tea service from the list below and make a reservation for a trip around the world with us– via tea. 4 person minimum – 6 person maximum per reservation. Discounts offered for children 12 and under.
Begin with our introductory “Color Spectrum” Tea Tasting Flight, in which you will learn about real tea, the camellia sinensis plant. This introductory tea flight includes white, green and black tea.
Additional Tea Flights
- Pick a Color – focus and learn more about white, green, oolong, black or puerh tea
- No Caffeine Please – learn about standalone caffeine free plant options, such as the bush teas of South Africa, holy basil varietals from India and more.
Traditional Tea & Tales (TTT)
This is a special dine in offering. We will resume at some point in 2021, in our new shared location.
Did you ever wonder why tea is drank so differently in various parts of the world? Sit down at the tea bar over a cup of tea, to hear the story and experience the taste of these old world traditional tea brews. *Reservation required. Expect to spend 1-2 hours with us. Choose from one below.
- East Frisia – a beautiful black tea ceremony exclusive to northern Germany
- The British Isles – learn the story behind these popular black tea blends
- Russia – sip smoky, aromatic black teas with a special kind of sweetener
- Teas of the Middle East -select one
- Moroccan / Touareg (green tea)
- Persian / Turkish (black tea)
- Crete in a Cup – enjoy the savory caffeine-free wild herbs native to Crete
- South African Bush Teas – savor the caffeine-free nectars of this World Heritage Site
To learn a little about our tea tasting flights that we hope to resume post COVID-19 regulations, click here: Tea Tasting Flight