TeaBuzz Tea Clearance
Get a super deal with our CLEARANCE Teas at $3.00/oz. Some will be discontinued from our menu or brought back solely for special events in the future. Others are nearing their Best By Date, but are still safe and great to brew. Cheers to tea!
- Cinnamon & Spice Black
- Black Yunnan Gold
- Kapha (heating Ayurvedic blend)
- High Holiday (highly aromatic black tea, drink straight or with milk)
UPDATED TEA BUZZ Tea Offerings
Teas listed below will remain on our menu. 100% organic or EU equivalent. Price range $4.00-$9 per ounce. Order via text/call or Online Order Form. $20 minimum order. 10% discount on orders $50+ (non-sale loose-leaf tea; tea-ware does not apply). Local delivery within 15 miles of downtown Bend. USPS flat rate delivery is available within the continental United States.
- GREEN TEA
- Gunpowder – Classic (slightly astringent)
- Gunpowder – Temple of Heaven (smooth and nutty)
- Hojicha (toasty, low-caffeine)
- Green Citrus (delicate citrus, aroma and taste)
- BLACK TEA
- East Frisian
- Hong Cha
- BLACK TEA BLENDS
- Black Rose (aromatic rose tea)
- Earl Grey
- Soder Black (Ceylon+berry fruit)
- Spicy Chai (contains turmeric & chili 🌶)
- Summer Breeze (mint, lavender and more)
- AFRICAN BUSH TEA (caffeine-free)
- Red HoneyBush (imagine butterflies and honey)
- Red Rooibos
- CapeTown Blend (red rooibos blend)
- Cinnamon & Spice (red rooibos blend)
- GREEK GOODNESS (caffeine-free)
- Greek Mountain Tea (notes of oregano & lemon)
- OOLONG TEAS
- inquire we have a, limited supply
- More CAFFEINE-FREE Options
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower (earthy, w/subtle note of maple)
- Blue Butterfly Blend (tropical blend)
- Fruit Zavarka (prominent notes of cherry and raspberry)
- Fruit Soder (fruity, berry blend)
- Holly Mint (minty + earthy)
- Mint Medley (peppermint+spearmint)
- Kapha (a warming blend, contains chili 🌶) *
- Karkade (hibiscus+ginger)
- Summer Turmeric Blend (great hot or chilled)
- Turmeric Gold (soothing and comforting)
- Turmeric Tonic Blend (strong and bitey)
- Vata (a balancing blend)
- Yogi Blend (chai-like, with stinging nettle)
Thank you for supporting our small business, located in central Oregon. Cheers to you and tea!
All in person Tea Flights and Tradtional Tea & Tales (TTT) are ON HOLD as we abide by the restrictions, for the safety of everyone, for COVID-19 . We will get through this. Stay well, drink tea!
We feature teas from all over the world, hand-picked from our travels. Select a Tea Tasting Flight or a Traditional Tea & Tales (TTT) tea service from the list below and make a reservation for a trip around the world with us– via tea. 4 person minimum – 6 person maximum per reservation. Discounts offered for children 12 and under.
Begin with our introductory “Color Spectrum” Tea Tasting Flight, in which you will learn about real tea, the camellia sinensis plant. This introductory tea flight includes white, green and black tea.
Additional Tea Flights
- Pick a Color – focus and learn more about white, green, oolong, black or puerh tea
- No Caffeine Please – learn about standalone caffeine free plant options, such as the bush teas of South Africa, holy basil varietals from India and more.
Traditional Tea & Tales (TTT)
This is a special dine in offering. We will resume at some point in 2021, in our new shared location.
Did you ever wonder why tea is drank so differently in various parts of the world? Sit down at the tea bar over a cup of tea, to hear the story and experience the taste of these old world traditional tea brews. *Reservation required. Expect to spend 1-2 hours with us. Choose from one below.
- East Frisia – a beautiful black tea ceremony exclusive to northern Germany
- The British Isles – learn the story behind these popular black tea blends
- Russia – sip smoky, aromatic black teas with a special kind of sweetener
- Teas of the Middle East -select one
- Moroccan / Touareg (green tea)
- Persian / Turkish (black tea)
- Crete in a Cup – enjoy the savory caffeine-free wild herbs native to Crete
- South African Bush Teas – savor the flavor and aroma from this World Heritage Site
To learn a little about our tea tasting flights that we hope to resume post COVID-19 regulations, click here: Tea Tasting Flight